Thursday, September 4, 2008

Life & Death

In my life, I was told that there are only 2 things that are certain, life and death. Now the tune has changed. I am seeing that death as humans will call it, is no more than a choice. Natural causes do happen i admit BUT I am not talking about that. I am talking about choosing whether you want to grow old. Anti-aging living is becoming slowly on the rise in this world and I marvel at that fact.
WE HAVE A CHOICE!!
We choose what we want in our lives and what makes us happy. Now the product has come out where we can choose whether we want to live longer or we want to die.
I CHOOSE TO LIVE!!
Anti-aging medication is available in certain products and drinks and even in actual tablets. It is I admit, alot of hard work and sacrifice. Like the way we live and the food we eat and re-engineering of your body. I will take that sacrifice.

No comments: